We are seeking an Accounting Manager to be responsible for overseeing our accounting staff as well as provide financial and administrative services. This role reports directly to the owners.
- Maintain all financial data in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Manage all U.S. accounting operations including invoicing, A/R, A/P, and G/L .
- Provide timely and accurate monthly financial statements
- Verify common accounts on the Mexican financials and U.S. financials match.
- Prepare year-end adjusted financial statements for tax preparation
- Cash management responsibility including cash flow analysis and weekly cash projections
- Oversee U.S. Accounting System
- Provide accounting for Company related investments
- Contract Administration
- Interface with clients on accounting matters
- Manage U.S. insurance policies
- CPA license is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 3 years’ accounting experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must have strong computer skills.
This is a management position
This is a full time position