The primary responsibility of this position is to read and review schematics and drawings, organize materials and build machines!
- Keep track of time and materials, organize and read design drawings.
- Stay on time and within budget
- Ensure that anticipated problems in manufacture, assembly, installation, and operation are escalated through the proper channels
- Work in a team based environment, mentoring and collaborating daily
- High School diploma, College degree a plus
- Able to lift and move heavy objects
- 1-2 years (Preferred)
- If no experience, we will train on site!
- Trade School or equivalent Work Experience (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday